Laser Printers and All-in-One Printers
Keep your workspace running efficiently with our award-winning laser printers or choose from our top-performing all-in-one printers. See what each type of printer has to offer below.
Looking to buy a top-of-the-line printer? Xerox has a reputation for offering some of the best models on the market. Here are what sets our laser printers apart from inkjet printers:
- Longevity. Laser printers use toner instead of ink – which costs less to replace and lasts longer.
- Precision. Laser beams are finely-tuned to draw crisp letters and high-quality graphics, so detail is outstanding.
- Speed. A laser can move quickly, making high-volume prints available faster than your average inkjet printer.
All-in-One Laser Printers
All-in-one printers save space by streamlining daily office tasks on to one device. Whether you need a printer for your home office or a large business setting, this is what you can expect from an all-in-one printer:
- More Space. Rather than having to make room for a copier, fax and printer, you have everything on one machine. And if you buy a printer with Wi-Fi capabilities, you can connect one printer to various workstations.
- Efficiency. No need to run back and forth between the scanner and your computer to send an email. You can scan and send a document with the press of a button. Many of our all-in-one printer models can even scan, print, and email, all at the same time.
- Variety. All-in-one printers come with varying levels of functionality. Whether you are looking to print in black and white only or color, print in high volume or simply need a multifunction printer for your home office – there is a model that is right for you.
Want the benefits of both? Don't worry we have those, too. Check out our color all-in-one laser printers for the upgrade your office needs.
Before you make a printer choice, view a list of our current best sellers.