Our affordable printers deliver the crisp images and professional results you expect, all at a lower price. Use this page to compare models, view current instant rebate offers, and read customer reviews.
Can't decide on an affordable printer? Talk to a product expert
Types of Affordable Printers
Just because our economical printers have lower prices doesn’t mean they have fewer features. Depending on the model, you can:
- Connect up to 10 users
- Print as many as 42 pages per minute
- Copy, scan, print, fax, or email files
No two workspaces are alike. That's why we offer several types of economical printers to help meet your business needs while providing ongoing reliability and exceptional print quality. Some of our machines include:
- Laser Printers. Whether working from home or an office, our affordable laser printers can still deliver on high-volume needs. Plus, we offer high-quality, low-cost replacement toner cartridges to help extend your savings.
- All-in-One Printers. These bundled machines can not only save space in your work environment, but they can also save you money that would have otherwise been spent on individual machines. Our all-in-one printers are a practical solution for any small to medium-sized business in need of an economical laser printer.
- LED Printers. For fast and consistent speeds, our LED printers offer professional and timely results for any workspace. From sharp text to detailed graphics, many of these affordable printers can print up to 4800 x 600 dpi. Most of them also feature Earth Smart Mode to ensure every print is efficient.
While our printers range in price, the high-quality results they produce are always consistent. Whether you opt for a simple home printer or a high volume printer for your office, the final product is worth every penny.