From printing and faxing to copying and scanning, our office printers were designed to help keep your business running smoothly. Use this page to compare models, view current instant rebate offers, and read customer reviews.
Can't decide on an office printer? Talk to a product expert
Benefits of an Office Printer
Streamlining workflows is what our office printers do best. Depending on the machine, you can:
- Scan, copy, print, fax, or email documents directly
- Connect mobile devices to your printer with built-in Wi-Fi
- Enjoy print resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print as many as 55 pages per minute
Our printers are more than just a workplace accessory; they're a necessity. Many of our office printers afford:
- High-volume Capabilities. Whether you have multiple users or multiple projects to print, many of our machines were designed to handle any high-volume job. Print up to 15,000 pages per month or scan up to 25 pages per minute with one of our office color printers.
- Efficiency. Streamline business processes with one of our office laser printers. Cut down on costs and supplies with automatic two-sided printing. Easily access files in the Cloud, Drobox, or Microsoft Office 365 directly from your printer. Or, send scanned documents straight to your email, USB, or network. With less back and forth between your workstation and the printer, enjoy more time to do the things that count.
- Security. Our office printers offer different levels of security to help keep your business and your files protected. From firmware verification to internal firewalls, many of our machines are automatically programmed to defend against unauthorized access. In addition, our office laser printers can require users to unlock printing capabilities with a special code. For an additional layer of security, the removable hard drive can be stored in a safe when the system is left unattended.
Whether you need a small office printer or a high-volume machine, find the perfect printer for your workspace. To complement your equipment, check out our collection of supplies, parts, and accessories and find everything you need to get started.